A passionate about science, education and general knowledge.
- PhD in Fundamental and Applied Particle Physics (Naples, Italy) Working since 2008 for the ATLAS experiment at CERN (based in Paris, France, Merida, Venezuela, Naples, Italy and Geneva, Switzerland)
- System administrator for the Data Acquisition Quality Infrastructure of the ATLAS Experiment at CERN.
- Manager, architect and developer of the ATLAS Open Data project at CERN (http://opendata.atlas.cern)
- Professor of Mathematics (ex) and Computer Science (Universidad de Los Andes and Universidad Central de Venezuela)
- Co-founder, co-director and instructor of the e-learning NGO www.CEVALE2VE.org.
- Latin American co-coordinator of the ICTP program “Physics without borders”
- Member of the Software & Computing team for ATLAS Cloud and GRID Infrastructure.
- Developer: C ++, HTML + CSS + PHP, Python, Puppet, bash, ROOT.
Links of interest: