Directed to students, academics and researchers of the Faculty of Basic Sciences of the Industrial University of Santander.
Those interested in presenting job in the International Science Week in the form of poster, should take into account the following:
- Register the event, in the INSTITUTIONAL EVENTS PORTAL-UIS
(at the end of the form you must select ‘Author’ to send jobs through the platform)
- Send your work, before August 24, 2018, through the INSTITUTIONAL EVENTS PORTAL-UIS
(You must enter with the previous account created and make the shipment)
- To send the work, you must take into account:
- Work title
- Topics (See Topics)
- Job Description
- Poster Template by Theme (Download Templates)
(The template must be sent in JPEG format, the size must be maintained at 85 x 120 cm & 300 dpi resolution)
- The name of the school must be in the footer of the poster
- The poster must carry out the institutional typeface (humanst521 bt).
- Its inclusion in the program will be subject to the prior approval of the scientific committee.
- Each attendee to the event can present up to one (1) work in Poster mode, likewise, may appear as co-author in more than one.
- The works accepted, the space available for your location is freely accessible during the five (5) days of the event.
- The authors are willing to be available during the periods dedicated to the exhibition of posters, to meet the requirements of the Jury in charge of the evaluation of the Awards for the best poster, as well as the questions of the attendees and the delivery of certificates.
- Avoid using too much text, instead, it is recommended to use more graphic resources (tables, diagrams, figures, micrographs, among others), also avoid repeating the same information in the text, tables or figures.
- Important! The works were sent for publication in the memories of the event, so it is recommended that the authors take precautions with the contents they send, in order to avoid plagiarism or “autoplaggio”, in case they wish to publish in a future magazine.
- The professors, students and / or researchers will have the possibility of publishing the full work in the IOPScience magazine,The Faculty will finance twenty (20) works that belong to the Faculty of Basic Sciences, people wishing to publish in the journal should send the newspaper to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than day 09 of September 2018 (More Information).
- At the end of the event the posters are collected by the authors.